The modern day customer wants to clearly see and feel what he is buying. Blister packaging is a clear packaging solution that allows your customer to get a real physical idea of what he is buying, without having to even open the package. You need blister card experts to help you with the process. Uno Plast is providing these products in diverse specifications to fulfill the increasing demands and needs of our clients.
Uno Plast is a manufacturer and supplier of exclusively designed Blister Packing which are widely used for packing of various sized products. These products are applicable in various industries like medicine industries, cosmetic industries, auto industries and many more. These blister packing are available in many shapes, sizes and color. Our blister packing gives the maximum safety to packaged products from the environmental hazards.
What is Blister Packaging?
A blister features a thermoformed plastic cavity that leverages flanged edges to secure the product into place. This is a functional, cost-effective packaging solution that features a custom shaped plastic cavity with edges that are sealed to a card to reduce theft, increase safety and create shelf appeal. The clear plastic blister allows you to show off your product, while you can use the paperboard blister card to highlight the main features and benefits.
Benefits of Blister Packaging
1. Freshness. Especially for items that are used one at a time, having individual compartments can keep them at the ready for whenever the consumer is ready. Herbs, medications and other types of environmentally sensitive items may benefit from blister packaging for this reason.
2. Packaging materials. Artistically, a plastic blister container is a good choice because it provides the product with a range of options for creating a visually appealing and texturally pleasing experience. In the pharmaceutical and food industry, blister is normally the best choice to keep the product fresh.
3. Visibility. With a blister in front, these packaging allow consumers to view the product before purchasing. Doing so provides reassurance the amount of product contained is as advertised and that all pieces are accounted for. Even though consumers can view the item, they cannot touch them. As such, the product is safeguarded from thieves and tampering.
4. Security. For items that need to remain solidified, the blister pack is a best solution. The individualized and basically small compartments do not allow for the movement of product within the packaging. This design protects items from damage caused in transit.
5. Customization. Because all plastic blisters are thermoformed, each and every design is unique to the product being sold. Regardless of the size or amount of items contained in the blister packing, it can be tailored to fit the needs of the product.
Our Product Range
Cities We Serve In
Agra | Ahmedabad | Amritsar | Aurangabad | Bahadurgarh | Bengaluru | Bhopal | Bhubaneswar | Chandigarh | Chennai | Coimbatore | Dehradun | Faridabad | Ghaziabad | Gurugram | Guwahati | Hyderabad | Indore | Jaipur | Jabalpur | Jamshedpur | Jodhpur | Kanpur | Kochi | Kolkata | Ludhiyana | Lucknow | Madurai | Manglore | Meerut | Mumbai | Mysuru | Nagpur | Nashik | New Delhi | Noida | Patna | Prayagraj | Puducherry | Pune | Raipur | Rajkot | Ranchi | Shimla | Sonipat | Surat | Thiruvananthapuram | Udaipur | Vadodara | Varanasi | Vijayawada | Vishakhapatnam | & Others.